Thursday 7 April 2011

Welcome to my blog... Please stick around.

Some of you may consider this blog to be absurd, maybe even a joke. But let me assure you that it is not. Allow me to explain.


In the year 1998 I was a very troubled child. I suffered for over a year from reoccuring nightmares of a headless, decomposing female corpse that would chase me around my house and school. Theses dreams eventually became so severe that they started taking place even when I was awake. I started getting nervous at primary school because I was having visions of this demonic corpse on the school fields etc. This lasted until I was in my first year at High School. I finally managed to overcome the nightmare when someone I knew at the time (she is deceased now) helped me overcome the fear psychologically.


However, the point is, it damaged me mentally, and even though I had overcome this nightmare, more strange things were to happen. Things truly unbelievable to some people. In fact, most people. But these strange, terrifying experiences lead me to an interest in Demonology, which I began to study through my High School years. All the while as time went on, I was having these terrifying experiences.


Back in the year 2000 I had the most of my strange experiences. One of which, was me and a friend. Now this was not something I experiences alone. My friend saw it too. There were three of us, and two of us saw it. The other did not, and I cannot explain why that was. And before anyone asks, no, we were not on drugs. In fact I have never taken a drug in my life.


It was foggy, extremely foggy, and the whole school was covered in this mist. We were at the back of the field, and the school was completely covered in fog. We couldn't see a thing. Anyway, all we could see was the silhouette of the goal posts in the distance. And that was when I saw a large silhouette of what appeared to be a huge demonic being slouching past the goals and then further into the fog in the distance and out of sight. I panicked and asked my friends if they saw it too. One of them said no, but the other one said yes. The one that did claimed he saw another two of these things later that day, but I can honestly say I didn't the second time. I was so scared of this experience, that I didn't go back into school for 2 weeks. And this is just one experience in a large list which I will blog about at a later date. But let us get to the point now.


I have discovered a lot of terrifying truths, things long forgotten by man, that I am going to share on this blog with the world. I discovered these truths with my long studied knowledge of Demonology and Ufology (althoug UFOlogy I only started studying recently). And this information is especially important now, as in these days, these things are going to get very serious. Though people may be blind to this now, I assure that not to long from now, people will see that what I am saying is true. I just hope people understand this beforehand, otherwise it would be too late. Please read on with an open mind.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunatly not many people will beleive what you have experinced on your own. But in my opion, did help you to come out off the beleive system so you are seeing everything much clear. Some sort of remove the curtains of illusion.I havent that experience but i had had sudden push to read Sumerian Mythology then carry on David Icke, Z. Stichin.( i am a microbiologst so i can understand genetic and biology(evolution)) .Dr Bruce Lipton exc. i must say what i beleive and what i had discovered,i can not tell to anybody.( i ve also beleieve God=evil are same thing-as we are so primative can be manipulated so easyly)
    Good Luck in your path
    Banu

    ReplyDelete